Cat’s Chili Recipe
*always cook with a parent and follow kitchen safety rules*
1 pound of hamburger, browned
- 1 small onion diced and sauteed
- 4-6 peperoncinni peppers minced with juice
- 1 medium can chili with beans
- 1 large can diced, cooked tomatoes
- 1/4 cup peperoncinni juice
- 2-3 tablespoons chili powder (to taste)
Mix together all ingredients and let simmer in a pot or a crock pot until the chili gets all juicy and hot.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese and spoon up with Frito Lay Scoops.
Wishing You Smooth Sailing~